Friday, July 13, 2012

9 weeks out from Seattle 2012!

Left my shoes with my custom orthotics in Salt Lake.  Bummer.  Walked with my 2nd pair minus the ever important orthotics and it went well.  Experienced some hot spots after just 3 miles, but feel it was due to not having the orthotics or the liner in the shoes.  I keep the liner out because it is too cramped when I put the O's in. 

The walk was just fabulous though.  The weather is so perfect for walking.  No stifling heat/humidity combo that I dealt with in midwest.  Loving Seattle Summers! 

Plan tonight is to walk around Green Lake.  This was the lake I started each long training run around when I trained for my marathon.  I may pop my head into Super Jock 'n' Jill to buy me some goodies for the walk while I am there.  :)


0 comments: